Terms and Conditions
- "The Company or RCA" refers to Rock Climbing Adventures.
- "The Client" refers to the person(s) making the booking.
- All prices on this website include VAT.
- All bookings must have a completed booking form and paid a non-refundable 20% deposit or full payment for the event.
- The balance is due two weeks before the event date.
- If the booking is made less than two weeks prior to the event a full payment is required.
- The non-refundable deposit or full payment must be paid at time of booking.
Cancellations by the Client
- All cancellations must be in writing (emails are accepted).
- If the Client cancels a booking up to two weeks before the event date, a refund will be given on the total paid less the non-refundable deposit of 20% to cover administration costs.
- If the Client cancels a booking less than two weeks prior to the event date, the client will be charged 50% of the final cost which includes the non-refundable deposit of 20% to cover administration costs.
- If the Client cancels a booking less than one week prior to the event date, the client will be charged 75% of the final cost which includes the non-refundable deposit of 20% to cover administration costs.
- If voucher is used for payment please see reverse of voucher for details
Cancellations by the Company
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that the event will run, the Company will notify the Client of cancellation as soon as practically possible where it is believed that cancellation is necessary due to dangerous and/or unsuitable conditions for the event.
- The Company will notify the Client of cancellation no less than five days prior to the event.
- The Company will not be liable for costs incurred by the Client beyond the full event cost.
- In the event of cancellation the Client will be offered the choice of the following options:
- Full refund of the total paid.
- Another event date.
Insurance and loss
- The event does not include any personal accident, cancellation, third party liability or personal injury insurance. We recommend that you take out your own insurance policy in relation to this. No resonsibility will be accepted whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to personal property.
- The Company accepts no liability for the death of or personal injury to, any person(s) during any activities of the event.
- By booking an event you are aware of and accept the risks and will be responsible for your own actions and involvement. The risks can never be completely removed and that by accepting these terms you confirm that you are familiar with the nature of the activities that you wish to undertake and acknowledge those risks that are inherent therein and that you may freely withdraw from any activity without penalty and there is no pressure whatsoever to take part. Participants under the age of 18 years will be required to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Privacy and confidentiality
When processing an order from the Client, the Company may require various details from the Client. It is important that the Client supply all details requested in order that the Company can validate orders efficiently. The Client can be assured that the Company treats the Client’s details including email addresses and telephone numbers in confidence. The Company does not disclose such details to any third party or otherwise use them, except in connection with expediting the Clients orders. The Company will not use details of the Clients purchases in the Company’s marketing/publicity materials or any other promotion without the Client’s consent and the Client’s credit card details will not be stored or retained on the Company’s server. These policies exclude any disclosure that the Company is required to make by law, including crime prevention, legal action or any issues relating to product safety. If ultimately the Company is unable to satisfy itself of the validity or other aspects of an order, the Company may not accept it.